Shure E2c Sound Isolating Earphones
These in ear headphones are simply amazing. Bass is deep and thumpy, mids a crisp and clear, vocals are great and the treble is reproduced well. I use the foam tips, as they are more comfortable and fit my ears very tightly and it makes the bass sound better than the silicone tips.
Shure sound-isolating, universal fit earphones can be used with either foam sleeves, flex tips or ultrasoft flex tips - all three options being available in 3 sizes. Triple flange tips may also be used - for these one size fits all. Do not use another manufacturers sleeves or ear inserts with the Shure Universal Fit Earphones .
- Pack of 10 re-usable, grey, ultrasoft earphone sleeves for Shure sound-isolating earphones except E2E2gQuiet Spot Medium / Large
- Sound Isolating in-ear design - Hear only what you want to hear
- Portable and lightweight design - weighing only one-ounce
- Personal fit kit to contour to your ear size
- Built in High-Energy in-ear speaker technology
- Enriched studio quality sound used by Musicians worldwide